Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

The recount of a healthy sandwich

On Beautiful hot sunny morning. Ms Eadies literacy reading class. We did it in class. We made healthy fabulous sandwiches. We did it because our inquiry is Move Ya Body. We are trying to make our bodies healthier and our brain more energetic. By eating healthy food. First Ms Eadie and her Reading literacy class discussed the benefits of eating healthy food. Next we got some amazing white soft bread and put some crisp crunchy green healthy lettuce. We also put some chicken luncheon. Some of us put some cheese I put some cheese on my sandwich. Then we ate The tasty sandwich all into our tummy. After that we all talked about the smell and taste. My one smelt like green yummy fresh lettuce and my want tasted like bright yellow cheese. Finally we wrote out introduction on our recount. I like this because it made my brain work even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment