Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

The best day of the week

On Monday rooms 19 and 20 did I like to move it activities. It was unexpected, interesting exciting rotations. We did on Monday the first day of term. We did it outside and inside. I felt amazed of how much exciting rotations we did. I also felt included and interested

The first thing I did was iPad games. The iPad games on one of the iPad games it was dominos it was interesting to watch. The dominos ceped hitting objects. There was a wheel and axle there was also a inclind plane. It was incredible. 

I made a squiggle twirly marble run tower. I did it with Eva my best friend. It was speedy and so fast that we could not catch up. It was exciting just waiting for the marble.

We colourled part of the marble run red, green, yellow, black it went loudly and exciting when the marble went down all the tubes. The colours was amazing. I even wrote my name. I had so much fun because it was the best day of the week. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tawana,
    I love your story. I especially like the way you have used creative adjectives to describe the marble run. Have a think, What will you did next time you write to make your writing even better? Great work this week Tawana. I am extremely proud of you.
    From Mrs Carruthers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mrs carruthers I will try harder next time.

      Delete