Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Matariki day.

Last Friday it was Matariki day. Mrs Carruthers had a huge enormous marble run. Mrs Carruthers room was 19 and 20. We did it  to celebrate
Matariki. We made stars it was the best Star I have ever made in a long time.

I got to meet new people from different year levels. I saw my friend Jareka. We made a background for our paper stars. It looked incredible when we put the paper Star on. First I squashed the paint in the white paper and then I got heaps of colours and smeared the paint. After that I finished my panting. I did a star it had amazing patterns. I did the colour red. My star almost took up the entire page.

Then we made a star we wrote a message to our family. I wrote one to my puppies the are six weeks old. I wrote to my puppies I hope you get a home that will take responsibility with you.

And then we put glitter in the plastic stars. It was so so satisfying. There was silver, gold, purple and blue. Later on we did biscuits with icing and sprinkles. It was decdelicious. 

I felt happy because we got to have lollipops and iced biscuits.







No comments:

Post a Comment