Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

A trip to the Auckland art gallery

Last week on Friday I went on a trip. I went with mr Vogt and clay club to the Auckland art gallery. It was my first time. I had a buddy on the trip. Her name was Zaeeda. She was the best buddy I have ever had on a trip. We passed mission bay.A short time later we eventually got to the art gallery. We got to go up some cool stairs. There was a beautiful village it was made with cardboard. We were walking around. After we ate our lunch we went to the big humungus tree which we climbed up. Auckland art  gallery toilets are fancy and weird the soap was in the bench were the sink is! That's what I'm talking about! Then we got back on the bus and went back to school. Finally we got to play in maker for 20 minuets. I felt excited because it was my first time. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tawana
    I would just like to say great story and thank you for saying that it means alot. I loved how you wrote about every thing we did but maybe you could use a little more descriptive lauguage

    Keep up the great work !

    Zaeeda

    ReplyDelete