Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Dear teachers

Dear 2019 teachers,  


My name is Tawananyasha I am 8 years old. My favourite colour is red, green and white because I love Christmas.  At school my favourite subject is writing because I like to use my imagination. My best friend is Jin.


My favourite games are illumination tag on the playground and chair tag. I like to play with my little sister Tanaka after school. I love walking home with Jin.


I like to make my imagination run when I’m drawing and at I like playing on the playground at lunch time. 2019 teachers please give me some hints to help me learn and check my work with me and help me fix up any mistakes. Like to retell my story as a movie.


I am allergic to kiwi fruit.  You can call me Tawana for short but my full name is Tawananyasha. My birthday is Sunday of July . I am sad because I will not be at this school next year.


From.

Tawana




No comments:

Post a Comment